Sunday, March 17, 2013

2601 to 2620

2601-Piece of blueberry pie
 
2602-Musical Performer Day
 
2603-Blocks
 
2604-After school conversations...
Son:  Mom, do you know Chucky Cheese?
Me:  Its a big mouse that sells pizza
Son: No, it attacks you at night in your sleep with a big knife
Me: Hmmm...where did you hear that?
Son: From a boy at school.
Me: Well I think that boy is misinformed.
Son: No, I don't think so.  I've seen the commericals.

The next night....
Son:  Mom, I told everyone at the Yellow Table about Chucky Cheese.
Me: What did you tell them?
Son: Chucky Cheese is a big mouse who takes your money.

2605-50% off Papa John's

2606-2nd showing...3/13/13

2607-2 sound machines

2608-Friday morning prayer and conversation

2609-Two beautiful March days in a row

2610-Drawing a road of flowers with my girl

2611-Almost there

2612-Playful pals

2613-Numbing ear drops

2614-Saturday morning doctor appt.

2615-Decorating idea that came together

2616-Throwing a baby shower for a dear friend

2615-Cuddles with a dear friend

2616-Third showing...3/17/13

2617-Remembering to dress everyone in green

2618-The kids thinking we are wearing green for their Grandy's birthday

2619-Carry-in lunch with our church family

2620-Powerful reminder from an old hymn...
He could have called ten thousand angels
To destroy the world and set Him free
He could have called ten thousand angels
But He died alone for you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment