5674-Bike helmets on clearance
5675-His current obsession...the Loch Ness Monster
5676-His thoughts...
Me: What are your thoughts on the Loch Ness Monster? Is it real?
Oldest: Its all a conspiracy.
Me: Why do you think that?
Oldest: Well the government comes up with all sort of things that aren't real.
Me: Like what?
Oldest: Big Foot.
5677-Four
5678-Her picture taking skills
5679-Our spring chickens
5680-Warm bats
5681-His game face
5682-First soccer game of the season
5683-Street parking
5684-Baby and I enjoying the view from the van
5685-Stopping one goal
5686-Brightly colored gloves
5687-Warm van on a cold morning
5688-Church work day
5689-Going to the movies with my girl
5690-No baby cries during the movie
5691-Her take on the Cinderella movie...
I loved it! I didn't want to pause it!
5692-His new bike
5693-Our current jam
5694-Little artists' pencil wall drawings
5675-His current obsession...the Loch Ness Monster
5676-His thoughts...
Me: What are your thoughts on the Loch Ness Monster? Is it real?
Oldest: Its all a conspiracy.
Me: Why do you think that?
Oldest: Well the government comes up with all sort of things that aren't real.
Me: Like what?
Oldest: Big Foot.
5677-Four
5678-Her picture taking skills
5679-Our spring chickens
5680-Warm bats
5681-His game face
5682-First soccer game of the season
5683-Street parking
5684-Baby and I enjoying the view from the van
5685-Stopping one goal
5686-Brightly colored gloves
5687-Warm van on a cold morning
5688-Church work day
5689-Going to the movies with my girl
5691-Her take on the Cinderella movie...
I loved it! I didn't want to pause it!
5692-His new bike
5693-Our current jam
5694-Little artists' pencil wall drawings
![]() |
| Example of one of the 7 walls that they wrote on |
5695-Very Big Eraser
5696-Surprising response...when I told them part of their consequence for writing on the wall was to help me clean, they shouted "Best consequence ever!"
5697-5 hours of uninterrupted sleep
5698-Memicking
5699-4 legged sock stealer
5700-Matthew 4:4
5701-Palm Sunday
5702-Light provided by changed light bulbs
5703-Their request..breakfast for supper
5704-Freshly vacuumed floors
5705-Newly mopped floors
![]() |
| Sock mopping |
5706-Sleepy boy resting on my shoulder
5707-Laugh out loud text
5708-7 weeks
5709-Multipurpose laundry basket
5710-Wishful thinking
![]() |
| Trying to teach the dog to jump through the hoop |
5711-The Third's comment to the baby...I love you!
5712-Successful and productive meeting
5713-Outdoor walk and talk
5714-Walking to piano
5715-Good reason for baths...dirt in hair
5716-Pa's ninja rescue
5717-Great Grandma's smores
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment