10,217-Ice covered trees but clear roads
10,218-Sneaked in afternoon nap
10,219-Grandy's breaker solution help
10,220-Three hands
10,221-Mopping feet
10,222-Supper with family
10,223-Mema's help to get to gymnastics
10,224-Auction meeting attendance
10,225-Her waking up on her own
10,226-Heading out the door with time to spare
10,227-Classroom visit
10,228-Sharing a favorite...Snowflake Bentley
10,229-Coffee filter snowflakes
10,230-Chicken nugget man
10,231-Baby cuddles
10,232-Thoughtfully given gift
10,233-Morning board games
10,234-Car seat puke clean up
10,235-Daddy's willingness to take the Oldest to practice
10,236-Daddy's walk with the neighbor
10,237-Cuddly sick baby
10,238-Feeling better in the morning
10,239-Mema to the rescue...locked out of my house
10,240-Three nights of uninterrupted sleep
10,241-Mickey buck motivation
10,242-Happily practicing piano
10,243-Homemade amusement park rides
10,244-Oldest's clay creations
10,245-T-shirt creations
10,246-Freezer paper stencils
10,247-Sponges
10,248-Perfect relaxing
10,249-Rice fun
10,250-Three boys in bed for prayer time
10,251-Baby's good night hugs and kisses
10,252-Tuesday play date
10,253-Great Grandma ride along
10,254-Great Grandma's cookies for the ride home
10,255-Supper pal
10,256-After shower surprise
10,257-Third's excitement for classroom eggs
10,258-Conversations with the Third...
I'm not going to marry because I'll have a jelly fish that I'll keep in the garage.
I'm going to have tons of chickens when I grow up just like my Aunt. I'll make them a little house to live in. I'm not going to have dogs though because they might eat my chickens.
10,259-Baby's excitement to greet Daddy
10,260-Every day lunch buddy
10,218-Sneaked in afternoon nap
10,219-Grandy's breaker solution help
10,220-Three hands
10,221-Mopping feet
10,222-Supper with family
10,223-Mema's help to get to gymnastics
10,224-Auction meeting attendance
10,225-Her waking up on her own
10,226-Heading out the door with time to spare
10,227-Classroom visit
10,228-Sharing a favorite...Snowflake Bentley
10,229-Coffee filter snowflakes
10,230-Chicken nugget man
10,231-Baby cuddles
10,232-Thoughtfully given gift
10,233-Morning board games
10,234-Car seat puke clean up
10,235-Daddy's willingness to take the Oldest to practice
10,236-Daddy's walk with the neighbor
10,237-Cuddly sick baby
10,238-Feeling better in the morning
10,239-Mema to the rescue...locked out of my house
10,240-Three nights of uninterrupted sleep
10,241-Mickey buck motivation
10,242-Happily practicing piano
10,243-Homemade amusement park rides
10,244-Oldest's clay creations
| Snail, turtle, sea turtle, unicorn, slug |
10,246-Freezer paper stencils
10,247-Sponges
10,248-Perfect relaxing
10,249-Rice fun
10,250-Three boys in bed for prayer time
10,251-Baby's good night hugs and kisses
10,252-Tuesday play date
10,253-Great Grandma ride along
10,254-Great Grandma's cookies for the ride home
10,255-Supper pal
10,256-After shower surprise
10,257-Third's excitement for classroom eggs
10,258-Conversations with the Third...
I'm not going to marry because I'll have a jelly fish that I'll keep in the garage.
I'm going to have tons of chickens when I grow up just like my Aunt. I'll make them a little house to live in. I'm not going to have dogs though because they might eat my chickens.
10,259-Baby's excitement to greet Daddy
10,260-Every day lunch buddy
10,261-Local doggie groomer
10,262-Gift certificates
10,263-Walmart cart
10,264-Indoor fireworks
10,265-Friend notes
10,266-Her painted clay turtle
10,267-Piano lesson deer

No comments:
Post a Comment